TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EVENT STAFFING, RENTALS, & DECOR/EVENT PLANNING TERMS & CONDITIONS
*COVID 19 ADVISORY: Note that all customers effective immediately must complete health assessment for pickup and deliveries to include authorized persons. If you have tested positive or part of self-quarantine you are responsible for observing self-quarantine provisions as per state guidelines. Note that if you are experiencing any of COVID-19 symptoms, we reserve the right to withdraw from the rental and issue a credit for use at a later date.
Full terms & conditions can be viewed here at www.bookmyrentalchairs.com/terms-conditions. Payment by client is the client being agreement or being in acceptance of terms & conditions for services rendered.
*Event Staffing Services: Please note that all staffers are independent con
contractors acquired specifically for the needs of the client based on date, time, and location. 50% of all service fees are due to book. Service Fees are non-refundable. Overage charges do apply if staffers are required beyond otuline timeframe. Client agrees to reach out directly to the office at 718-200-3918 or management direct line for changes to the event staffing agreement. Rescheduling due to acts of God or matters of state of emergency (stateof federal) will be subject to credit issuance with timeline at the discretion of IBL Party Rentals.
*IDs & Customer Pickups & Delivery Drop Offs: We need valid unexpired NYS state ID or federal ID for the renter AND any parties that are picking up/receiving rental items at delivery drop offs. Items WILL NOT be released without this and you will not be eligible for any refund or prorations of fees paid. Any IDs that are fraudulent will be forwarded to the appropriate local police authorities.
*Customer Own Pickup & Drop Offs: Please note that the renter is responsible for the transport of the rental items during the rental period.
1) If renter is unable to secure transportation or transportation plans have become unavailable, it is not IBL's responsibility to secure transportation for the renter. If a delivery vendor can be secured, we can assist but it will not be a guarantee. The order will be cancelled with no refund if the customer is unable to pickup the rental items during the agreed upon pickup time period. If IBL is able to secure a delivery vendor and the pickup window has extended over time, the renter is still responsible for any applicable late fees.
2) If customer's transportation plans are not in place to return the rental items during the rental return period as agreed upon, the renter will be liable for the full cost of the delivery vendor and any applicable late fees. Deposit will also be non-refundable.
*Authorized Person(s): We need to have an authorized person on file for customer pickups & delivery drop offs in advance of your event date.
1) Note that deposits are fully refundable upon delivery of rented items in like/same condition as given to customer. Items returned LATE will result in forfeiture of deposit.
2) Vendors and/or customers are responsible & should be mindful of clothing dyes such as jeans that may transfer onto the rental items (ex. throne chairs) and/or clothing with signage that may leave an imprint or scratch the surfaces of rental items (for example: leather on throne chairs, folding chairs, etcetera...).
3) Deposits will be held (NON-REFUNDABLE) for discolorations that are non-removable and/or require considerable effort to remove and/or require professional cleaning.
4) Customer/Renter agrees to reimburse IBL Party Rentals for any damage to rental items.
*Lateness: We reserve the right to cancel an order if customer or vendor is more than 45 minutes late without refund. Late fees applies. Exceptions are on a case by case scenario. We reserve the right to cancel an order if customer refuses to pay the late fee(s). For customer returns, we reserve the right to charge customer a per day fee for each day that rental items are not returned and/or full cost of replacement if timeline for return of rental items is not feasible.
*Lateness at Customer Drop Offs: There is a 10 minute grace period from drop off windows. Note that late fees start to accrue after grace period at the rate of the rental if customer is more than 30 minutes late to return rental items from the initial drop off window period. A fee of $30 late fee per 30 minute period of time past initial pick up window period will apply.
*Lateness at Customer/Renter Pickup or Delivery Drop Offs: Driver will offer 10 minute grace period for customer to open door to give access to space for delivery. After that period, there is a $2 charge per 1 minute period starting back to the initial drop off time. For customer pickups, customer has 10 minute grace period at pickup, however, past that time IBL Party Rentals reserves the right to either cancel the order or charge $2 late fee per 1 minute period of time past the initial pick up window period starting from the end pickup time to the time of arrival.
*Rental Items: Rental items held by customer beyond agreed upon pickup time/date will yield per day rental charge, rates fluctuate dependent in standard day, holiday, or last minute customer rental request.
*Cancellations: We do not issue refunds. Customer/Renter credit issuance is subject to review and decision of IBL Party Rentals on a case by case basis. For cancellations, due to acts of God or inclement weather for outdoor events will be subject to customer credit valid for specified time agreed upon by both parties (customer and IBL Party Rentals).
*Customer/Renter Rights & Responsibilities: Customer holds IBL Party Rentals harmless for normal wear and tear of rented items. It is the customer's responsibility to point out any damage and/or wear and tear prior to accepting rented items.
*IBL Party Rentals: IBL Party Rentals will provide rental items with reasonable wear + tear. Customers/Renters will reimburse IBL Inc a reasonable cost for repair/replacement of damaged items.
*IBL Party Rentals reserves the rights to proceed with small claims court case, to include filing criminal charges for lost/stolen rental items and/or other litigation against client for any damages incurred. Customer agrees to reimburse
IBL Party Rentals
Subsidiary of Infinite Beacon Light Inc/Operating as DBA